LIGHT WORLD RETURN POLICY
It is Light World’s objective to make your on-line shopping experience pleasant, convenient and economical. We want you to be completely satisfied so that you will be motivated to become a repeat customer getting full enjoyment not just from our outstanding lighting products but also from our “tender loving care”. This objective applies in significant measure to our return policy.
Under certain conditions, returns may be made for almost any reason for a full refund excluding shipping and handling and with no restocking fees. Listed below are some of those reasons.
1) You just no longer desire the product you ordered.
2) We made an error.
3) The merchandise was defective or damaged.
However, you must comply with certain requirements to make the above returns acceptable and be eligible for a full refund.
1) Returns must be made within 30 days.
2) The merchandise must be returned in its original packaging.
3) Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way.
Exceptions to Policy
1) Clearance items do not qualify
2) Sale or special merchandise do not qualify
3) If part of shipping promotion, shipping and handling deducted
4) Large orders (orders containing 10 or more of a single item)
5) Returns must have value in excess of $50
6) Small items such as light bulbs, small parts, shades, etc.
7) Not responsible for labor costs which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts
8) Customer is responsible for all freight charges unless product is defective or we otherwise made an error
The first step in the return process is to contact our customer service department at 215-357-2882. A customer service representative will then guide you through the remainder of the process. You will be immediately issued a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by e-mail along with a label and return instructions.
Remember, merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. Follow the return instructions included in the e-mail using the label sent and carefully writing the RMA# as instructed. We recommend returning merchandise by UPS or insured parcel post to confirm delivery.